5 Reasons to Attend the 2018 Redrock Conference!
Posted by Jennifer Turley on 07 December 2017 10:43 AM
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the 2018 Redrock Conference!
It’s that time of the year to get ready for the Annual Redrock Conference. If you are thinking about attending, here are 5 reasons why you should grace us with your presence at the 2018 Annual Redrock Conference.
1) Ability to Network with other Users: The Redrock Conference provides the perfect environment to meet other Trac Users and share information about different ways the Trac System can be used. In addition to meeting other Users, we have 10+ Customers who will also be presenting on how the Trac System is used at their campus. Build a network of relationships that lasts well after the conference is over!
2) Meet the Redrock Team: Another benefit to the Redrock Conference is getting to meet the Redrock Staff. We are here to support you and want to make sure that you walk away with all of the knowledge that you need to better utilize your Trac System. At the end of the conference you will also have the ability to schedule 1-on-1 time with a Redrock Employee, to sit down and answer any and all questions that you have.
3) Introduction to TracCloud: The next version of the Trac System is here and we are very excited to give a full demo of TracCloud. With more features than ever, this is definitely a reason to NOT miss this conference!
4) Enjoy the Weather: With beautiful sunny skies and temperatures in the high 80’s this is definitely an advantage to coming to the conference. Come enjoy the perfect weather and stunning Arizona sunsets!
5) Build your Knowledge: Finally, the last reason to come to the conference is to build your own knowledge of the Trac System. We know the importance of tracking, reporting and analyzing student data and the Trac System is the perfect tool for this. However, with any tool it is only beneficial if you are trained on how to use it. Our main goal is to make sure that you leave with all your questions answered and a game plan for success (and maybe a little bit more tan!)
For more information on costs, hotels and registration, check out our website at https://www.go-redrock.com/conference/ or let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!